Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Another Young Talent to Join GVK Elit

GVK continues to strengthen its women's team with another talented young player in Elin Andersson, 19 years old. Elin comes from GVK's developmental team who last season played in the Allsvenskan league. Elin Andersson has also been training with the elite team last season, where she has made quite a positive impression, securing her first elitserien contract.

We are very pleased with that Elin signed for GVK. She is yet another in a recent series of players from GVK's youth that have earned a place in the A-squad.


Welcome Elin! You are the third Gislaved-born player to sign and we thought to ask a few questions to get to know you a little better.
What are you looking forward to next season?
Looking forward to the challenge of gameplay at the elite level because it's my first season! But also to train with what I think will be an incredible and fun team! Obviously getting to evolve and become as good [a player] as I can, but also be able to spend more time on volleyball than before now that I finished school!
What do you think you can bring to the team?
I think I can help with fighting spirit and hopefully a positive attitude!
How long have you been playing volleyball?
I started playing volley2000 when I was 9 years, so I have played for 9 years!
What made ​​you chose GVK?
GVK is my home club, and it has always been my goal to play for the elite team, and now I have the chance to do it!
What is the best thing about volleyball?
Everything! For me, I love that volleyball it is a sport where you can never relax, so much happens all the time that makes you constantly have to be prepared for anything! And incredible saves are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment